Will you upgrade to the iPhone 6?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this question has been asked yet or not, but will any of you who currently have the iPhone 5s upgrade to the iPhone 6?

I might, but I'm not sure yet.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Still liking my 5s, will be hanging on to it and checking out the new IOS 8, if I do upgrade it will be later on.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Kind of pathetic, but recently discovered a lot of cosmetic imperfections with my phone. (Scratches, dents) and getting an iPhone 6, just feels right. So, I guess I will. :)

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure that I will probably upgrade but will probably wait a month or two until they're readily available.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I will not be upgrading to iPhone 6. I'm very happy with my 5S. I'm looking forward to running iOS 8 on it.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm contemplating but I doubt it. The 5.5'' really appeals to me though. Somehow I just fear they won't have one for the 6s which might convince me to get it this year. I still haven't decided yet.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Since I just an Air...and one feature of iOS 8 I'm very looking forward to...I will probably NOT be getting an iPhone 6 (right away):

"iPad and Mac, now answering the call"

"Sometimes when your iPhone rings, it?s not where you are. Maybe it?s charging in another room. Or it?s buried in your backpack. But your Mac or iPad is sitting right there. Now you can make and receive phone calls on those devices as long as your iPhone running iOS 8 is on the same Wi-Fi network. Incoming calls show the caller?s name, number, and profile picture. Just click or swipe the notification to answer, ignore, or respond with a quick message. And making a phone call from your iPad or Mac is just as easy. Simply tap or click a phone number in Contacts, Calendar, or Safari. It all works with your existing iPhone number, so there?s nothing to set up."

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
_____ iPad Air ______

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this question has been asked yet or not, but will any of you who currently have the iPhone 5s upgrade to the iPhone 6?

I might, but I'm not sure yet.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

More and likely yes, but the bigger question for me is what screen size and color. Really going to be hard if both the 4.7 and 5.5 comes in 128GB capacities....

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Most definitely. The only question that remains is which size?

If they announce both side-by-side (which would make sense; I don't understand why they'd announce another iPhone in a month or two), but release the 4.7" in a week or so and the 5.5" "later this year," I may wait until the larger version comes out. Really interested to see iOS 8 running on a 5.5" iPhone 6.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Most definitely. The only question that remains is which size?

If they announce both side-by-side (which would make sense; I don't understand why they'd announce another iPhone in a month or two), but release the 4.7" in a week or so and the 5.5" "later this year," I may wait until the larger version comes out. Really interested to see iOS 8 running on a 5.5" iPhone 6.

That'll be a big learning curve as for the screen. :D

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
That'll be a big learning curve as for the screen. :D

Haha no doubt. Largest screen I've used was the 4.7" display on the HTC One M7 and Nexus 4. I've played around with my aunt's Galaxy Note 2 and cannot get over how large that screen is. I think Apple will be able to pull it off though.