How's your Space Gray looking?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with glass screen protectors? They feel just like the screen itself.

I have a glass screen protector and even though they feel good I can still tell it's on there. It has a cheaper feel than the real deal. That's just my opinion but I'll take it so I don't scratch my phone

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have had nothing but black iPhones since they came to Verizon. My space gray has been in an assortment of case and has been off an on with a screen protector (currently using a Zagg Glass which I love). Only mark on the phone is a very small (maybe 1/4 or 1/8 of an inch) scratch on the front need the right side. It's really hard to see, even in bright light, but I know it's there. I'm planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6 and am thinking about switching to white/silver. Thoughts?

I like all of the colors and have had them all as well. I had the gold iPhone and I thought it may have been the best looking out of the three colors. But it doesn't look the best with a case. The space grey/black looks the best when using a case. The white/silver is right in the middle.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I like all of the colors and have had them all as well. I had the gold iPhone and I thought it may have been the best looking out of the three colors. But it doesn't look the best with a case. The space grey/black looks the best when using a case. The white/silver is right in the middle.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

I think Space Gray looks best naked.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
From the placement of the scratches I have to ask-- do you wear earrings? I think they are a big culprit for scratching phones. That's why I always use a zagg screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i noticed on mine i have a small scuff down by charging port, long story short drunk mess tried plugging my phone in i missed big time :-X my fault there, small nick on side bezel i really thing my problem is switching cases all time. im staying with my otter commuter and im gonna sell my black leather case from apple and my other cases just stick with one.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in perfect condition. Bought it when it came out, so it is an early one as well.
I have a front and back Zagg invisi-shield on it.