iPhone 5s signal drop

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I went to walmart and my signal dropped to "no service" the to "gprs" I'm currently using AT&T service. Does this happen to anyone else when you go to walmart?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! I went to walmart and my signal dropped to "no service" the to "gprs" I'm currently using AT&T service. Does this happen to anyone else when you go to walmart?

It all depends on AT&T's coverage in your area. And we don't all shop in the same Walmart.. :p

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Try having band 4 LTE only in your area... Any building I enter I always lose LTE, but my 3G service will be at 1-3 bars depending where I am in a store. Carrier: Bell Canada.

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I get LTE everywhere in town. It's just that when I went to walmart, my service completely dropped. I recently transferred over from verizon and when I was with them I didn't have the signal issue with them when I went to walmart. I'm not trying to compare the two. Both have their pros and cons.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Metal can interfere with cellular and wifi signals. I was in a church gym for my Granddaughter's basketball birthday party. I could not get LTE or any signal strong enough to send a photo iMessage. I had to go outside. At home, I was getting a very weak wifi signal while sitting in a room 35' from my modem. It turned out to be my huge 26 cu ft fridge. It was in the direct path between me and the modem. I pulled the fridge out about 3' and the signal went from 1.2 Mbps to 12 Mbps download. Even rebar in walls will interfere.

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Update: Since I was having numerous problems with my phone, AT&T replaced the SIM card in my phone and resent a signal. They also replaced the sim in my bf GS4. Today, I went into walmart, and I was still getting LTE. I hope everything continues to work because I'm enjoying the customer service from AT&T. Also, we are still within our 14 day buyers remorse period in case we have to change anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR