New Apple Advert Touts 5s As Workhorse!

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What I like about these ads is that Apple try show and remind people like "hey, remember your iPhone is not only for Facebook" there are tons of things an iPhone can be used for, in any setting and with the right accessories.

Last edited:

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I'm between annoyed and saddened when someone buys a phone to just say "hey I have it" but have no clue of its "basics" capacities. When someone asks me advice about what phone should they get, my first question is: "What are your needs? What do you plan on using it for?" because it'd be a waste of money to get a device to use it for something you can do with an inexpensive one.

On the other hand, I've recommended iOS devices to newbies, people just learning about technologies, to older people too because the learning curve is steady and not so complicated and I'm happy when they turn back and say: "hey! thanks for recommending me this device, I'm so happy and have learn so much! its helped me with..."

But anyway, the one thing I think most of us agree is: BATTERY LIFE! is great to be able to do all those things but not cool when the phone just dies! lol

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple always maintains its class by not comparing its product with other competitors. iPhone is a great product and it has very useful features. Only problem is battery life (sucks). Hope they improve that bit.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Sometimes I'm between annoyed and saddened when someone buys a phone to just say "hey I have it" but have no clue of its "basics" capacities. When someone asks me advice about what phone should they get, my first question is: "What are your needs? What do you plan on using it for?" because it'd be a waste of money to get a device to use it for something you can do with an inexpensive one.

On the other hand, I've recommended iOS devices to newbies, people just learning about technologies, to older people too because the learning curve is steady and not so complicated and I'm happy when they turn back and say: "hey! thanks for recommending me this device, I'm so happy and have learn so much! its helped me with..."

But anyway, the one thing I think most of us agree is: BATTERY LIFE! is great to be able to do all those things but not cool when the phone just dies! lol

That is exactly why I recommend iPhones to people who are just learning how to use a smartphone. When they take it out of the box and turn it on everything speaks for itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal