- iMore Intermediate
- 169 Posts
Why don't they call the iPhone 5s "iPhone 5s WiFi and Cellular"?
So I was wondering why Apple doesn't name their iPhones "WiFi and Cellular" like they do with their iPads. If Apple renamed their iPhones like this, would this bug you in any way?
It'd bug me a bit. I wish that the iPad cellular models names would be shortened.
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
- 08-01-2014, 03:05 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 03:07 PM #3
Re: Why don't they call the iPhone 5s "iPhone 5s WiFi and Cellular"?
Because they don't offer iPhones in Wi-Fi only models like they do the iPad. You could argue that's what the iPod Touch is. But it has its own name so there is no other reason to distinguish the point.Formerly forever29
iPhone 6 Plus 128GB
iPad Mini with Retina 32gb
- 08-01-2014, 09:24 PM #4
- 08-01-2014, 09:27 PM #5
- 08-01-2014, 11:15 PM #6iMore Elite
iPhone: MGAU2LL Macs: MC976LL, MC516LL, MD387LL iPads: ME279LL, MD530LL
- 2,263 Posts
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. ~John Adams
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 70Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:05 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:00 PM
- By piter V in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:50 AM