I have little white spots on the back of my iPhone 5s, what could they be?

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
5S. Just leaves the ring around the earpiece, very discouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I actually did notice it does leave slight scuff marks on the side of the phone just on the black antenna bands, but that may just be my OCD, I take it out like every other day to clean it.. So that is MY fault :) I know everyone is going to hate me here but I honestly love the 5s defender case, not only for the protection, it makes the phone feel better in my hands! I own just about every case there is, tough armor, incipio, you name it, but the defender 5s makes the phone feel like I have a better grip.. Don't get me wrong I love the look of the iPhone, it is just without the otterbox I constantly felt like I was holding an egg, afraid it would slide from my hands, especially when taking pictures! I apologize in advance, I know I kind of got off topic!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I actually did notice it does leave slight scuff marks on the side of the phone just on the black antenna bands, but that may just be my OCD, I take it out like every other day to clean it.. So that is MY fault :) I know everyone is going to hate me here but I honestly love the 5s defender case, not only for the protection, it makes the phone feel better in my hands! I own just about every case there is, tough armor, incipio, you name it, but the defender 5s makes the phone feel like I have a better grip.. Don't get me wrong I love the look of the iPhone, it is just without the otterbox I constantly felt like I was holding an egg, afraid it would slide from my hands, especially when taking pictures! I apologize in advance, I know I kind of got off topic!

I agree with you! Don't feel alone :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

You need to try the Otterbox Semetry case. I have them for both my phones and love them.

heide_balley

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I had that problem with my iPad so buy a screen cleaner for your phone and then spray it on the dots take a microfiber cloth and wipe the screen cleaner off while using your nail to scratch the dots off worked for me!:biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2