If you could switch to a different phone?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
If you could switch to any other mobile phone other than apple, what would you personally choose?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Nothing else looks interesting to me I guess the HTC M8 looks like the only other phone I seen that hardware and software wise comes close to my liking!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If I absolutely had to, I wouldn't mind the HTC One M8.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like Pr1nce, I was big into Blackberry. Heck, I was a Bonafide Blackberry fanboy...for real. Still, if I had to switch platforms, I'm not sure I'd return to Blackberry even though it would probably be my first choice. I'd probably give the new Windows mobile a try.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm monitoring the Note 4 (not out yet, but sufficient details have emerged) and will see what the iPhone 6 5.5 has to offer (assuming that size does materialize).

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If it's other than Apple, I would probably go For HTC's flagship. They are IMO the most consumer oriented Android manufacturer at the moment, both in terms of software, and hardware.

In fact the last phone that I tested and so loved was the HTC desire 816. But of course my main phone now is an iPhone.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I would switch to the HTC One (M8) or the Nexus 5. I would've chosen the GS5 or Note 3, but I don't like Touchwiz.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Like Pr1nce, I was big into Blackberry. Heck, I was a Bonafide Blackberry fanboy...for real. Still, if I had to switch platforms, I'm not sure I'd return to Blackberry even though it would probably be my first choice. I'd probably give the new Windows mobile a try.

I'm intrigued by the upcoming BlackBerry Classic. Was a BB user for YEARS (9900 BEST device ever...IMHO) and will scope out the Classic...if the "app gap" is resolved, I would be tempted to get one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm intrigued by the upcoming BlackBerry Classic. Was a BB user for YEARS (9900 BEST device ever...IMHO) and will scope out the Classic...if the "app gap" is resolved, I would be tempted to get one.

I hear ya...:)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Idk the windows platforms really interest me. My fianc? had a 925 for a few weeks and tested out the os and camera and I really enjoyed both. App selection was meh, but I would totally go for the 1020 if I didn't already have a MacBook Pro/iPad Air and iPhone 5S that worked so seamlessly with each other. I almost considered getting a lumia 1020 as a second device.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711