If you could switch to a different phone?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't switch to anything. I've used everything except Windows phone and I'm completely satisfied with my iPhone and iOS.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
It would be a LG G3 or M8. I had the M8 and it's a very great phone very fast and stable like the iPhones. I loved it just liked iPhones better.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I was an android user since eclair was released, and before that a windows mobile user so I'm not really seeing anything from android that impresses me, I always stayed away from iPhones because they seemed like a fashion trend more than a utility and being that I love the under dog I would always use android phones and put up with all it's now gone growing pains, however android has now take. The place I once reserved for iPhones and it users and I rather love my iPhone 5s , it's a solid phone for some one In I.T. , because the last thing i want to do is deal with my own phone issues. Though that lumia 930 looks really sweet

veritas_vincit

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
IMO, current android models wouldn't exist if it wasn't for apple, so they are out of the question. I'll have to assume that Blackberry would have something similar to their OS 5, which I use to have, and to answer the question, I would be using whatever BB had now if iOS didn't exist.

Sent from my iOS device using iMore Forums

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm an Android and iOS addict. I love both and frequently switch between the two. The best thing would be for me to have the Google Play Edition M8 and a 5S. If only I was wealthy enough to convince my wife that I wasn't cat crap crazy - I'd have both and swap SIMs depending on my mood. I honestly don't think I could use anything other than stock Android or iOS. I can't stand waiting for updates or bloat crap that cell companies put on their phones. The G3 is an awesome looking device, but unless they came out with a Google Play Edition version, I won't be getting it.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Right now I switch between Nexus 5 And Iphone 5s, so next I think I'll buy a Windows phone 8.1, they seem to have come along well.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm intrigued by the upcoming BlackBerry Classic. Was a BB user for YEARS (9900 BEST device ever...IMHO) and will scope out the Classic...if the "app gap" is resolved, I would be tempted to get one.

The App Gap is resolved if you're okay with Android Apps. The Classic will come pre-loaded with OS 10.3 which has the Amazon App Store which includes access to almost all Android Apps.

Sent from my...take a guess?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have no desire whatsoever in dropping my iPhone. I am waiting for the Note 4 and the iPhone 6 and that will get me through the next year.

After that I will get the iPhone 6s. After that i will get the iPhone 7. And so on....

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I have no desire whatsoever in dropping my iPhone. I am waiting for the Note 4 and the iPhone 6 and that will get me through the next year.

After that I will get the iPhone 6s. After that i will get the iPhone 7. And so on....

Didn't another post of yours hint at a Nokia? Don't be embarrassed :p

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Didn't another post of yours hint at a Nokia? Don't be embarrassed :p

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

That too!!!!!

I've got a disease.

I want the 1520. . In yellow.

But the two main devices will be my iPhone 6 and the Note 4. Of those two the one that is a non negotiable certainty is the iPhone 6. And since I want to get it unlocked from Verizon I've got to plan carefully.