- iMore Intermediate
- 213 Posts
Ok got my zagg glass re installed for the 3rd time because im really ocd regarding noticeable lines and dusts lol... But this one guy did a good job only to see when i got home a little tiny line looks like a tiny scratch or tiny hair like thing and a very tiny spec very small only noticeable if you focus on it.. Should i leave it like that or go back abd re-install again? Im actually trying not to be ocd anymore..
Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums
- 07-29-2014, 09:11 PM #2
- 07-29-2014, 09:28 PM #3
- 07-29-2014, 10:05 PM #5
- 07-29-2014, 10:37 PM #6
- 07-29-2014, 11:47 PM #7
- 08-14-2014, 06:21 AM #8
Re: Ocd help!
I've reinstalled my Zagg Glass twice (had to take it off to use my Lifeproof). I'd carefully remove it, take some scotch tape (with the frosted back) and apply the strips all the way across the sticky side of the protector. Clean your phone then remove the tape and apply. I was able to get all of the dust and debris off of mine. It looks better than the original install! Good luck!
- 08-14-2014, 07:36 AM #9
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:03 AM
- By nicosien in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:11 AM
- By hb773 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:30 AM