Ocd help!

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok got my zagg glass re installed for the 3rd time because im really ocd regarding noticeable lines and dusts lol... But this one guy did a good job only to see when i got home a little tiny line looks like a tiny scratch or tiny hair like thing and a very tiny spec very small only noticeable if you focus on it.. Should i leave it like that or go back abd re-install again? Im actually trying not to be ocd anymore..

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the same
Issue. Try putting some pressure on it and make sure it's adhered to the screen properly.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar issue with my defender case. When dust gets behind the built in protector I want to lose my mind.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've reinstalled my Zagg Glass twice (had to take it off to use my Lifeproof). I'd carefully remove it, take some scotch tape (with the frosted back) and apply the strips all the way across the sticky side of the protector. Clean your phone then remove the tape and apply. I was able to get all of the dust and debris off of mine. It looks better than the original install! Good luck!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm OCD as well. I decided to install my Zagg Glass by using the Bathroom (steam) method....it work like a charm.....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2