Terrible pictures taken on 5S and 3 Apple Rep's say "it's normal"

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Finn5975: You are full of it!!! All of these pictures were taken with my Iphone. Don't try and create something that is not there. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but don't try and say things that you do not know to me correct. Look at the Hawaii pictures taken with my 4 and compare them to the amusement park or the picture of the drummer at the ocean front and you can clearly see that there is a big difference between the picture quality of the 4 and 5. I notice you did not put any of the Hawaii pictures in your comparison. What does your exif data show you about those pictures???? Pinpoint on those.

Lisa, whilst I understand that you are upset, the internet is full of many different people from all walks of life and many of them will see your anger as a red rag to try to bait you. I humbly ask you to rise above that and to write in a calm manner please. Those of us with the Ambassador title are merely volunteers to iMore who have proven to the people that run the site that they can answer queries in a helpful and polite manner. None of us are being paid by iMore or Apple and none of us actually work for Apple or iMore, we are, as I said, merely volunteers.

With that in mind, please would you tone down the nature of your posts as I can say from personal experience that the vast majority of people on here will legitimately try to help someone who is pleasant to talk to. I understand that you feel you have been slighted but your position on here from the start was very confrontational and it would mean a lot to us if we could interact with you on more pleasant terms.

This post is written with a hand of friendship extended and I hope you take it in the manner in which it is intended. :)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Lisa, whilst I understand that you are upset, the internet is full of many different people from all walks of life and many of them will see your anger as a red rag to try to bait you. I humbly ask you to rise above that and to write in a calm manner please. Those of us with the Ambassador title are merely volunteers to iMore who have proven to the people that run the site that they can answer queries in a helpful and polite manner. None of us are being paid by iMore or Apple and none of us actually work for Apple or iMore, we are, as I said, merely volunteers.

With that in mind, please would you tone down the nature of your posts as I can say from personal experience that the vast majority of people on here will legitimately try to help someone who is pleasant to talk to. I understand that you feel you have been slighted but your position on here from the start was very confrontational and it would mean a lot to us if we could interact with you on more pleasant terms.

This post is written with a hand of friendship extended and I hope you take it in the manner in which it is intended. :)

Highrisedrifter, I have much respect for you and certainly hope you are not insinuating that I was trying to bait this woman in any way. I went to the EXIF data to see if it would reveal any common denominators that would demonstrate why her camera was not producing quality photos. What I found instead was evidence that certain photos she posted as examples that her 5S was poor, were actually from her 4S that she has touted throughout her posts. Then, when giving examples of how great her 4S has performed, she has pictures taken from a Canon listed!

There are a lot of people who have spent a lot of time trying to help this person out. If she cannot even present accurate information on her behalf, then it is a waste of a lot people's precious time and is worth noting as such. I am going to take the high rode and ignore her comments towards me. That is fine. But no one here has been "baiting" her. If anything, frustration has simply set in after what has seemingly become a lost cause.

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Highrisedrifter, I have much respect for you and certainly hope you are not insinuating that I was trying to bait this woman in any way. I went to the EXIF data to see if it would reveal any common denominators that would demonstrate why her camera was not producing quality photos. What I found instead was evidence that certain photos she posted as evidence that her 5S was poor, were actually from her 4S that she has touted though out her posts. Then, when giving examples of how great her 4S has performed, she has pictures taken from a Canon listed!

There are a lot of people who have spend a lot of time trying to help this person out. If she cannot even present accurate information on her behalf, then it is a waste of a lot people's precious time and is worth noting as such. I am going to take the high rode and ignore her comments towards me. That is fine. But no one here has been "baiting" her. If anything, frustration has simply set in after what has seemingly become a lost cause.

No, not at all. Merely an observation about people on the wider internet seeing someone in distress and baiting them further. Schadenfreude; the shameful joy in revelling in someone else's misfortune.

In no way was it a dig at you or anyone else here at iMore as I know we are all passionate about our devices and apart from the obvious few trolls (which are usually quickly identified and removed), everyone is helpful, polite and friendly. To be honest, that is the MAIN reason i made iMore my home over and above all the other iPhone forums that exist out there.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1407074314.150653.jpg

In direct sunlight my pictures are not the best quality but otherwise I find the camera excellent

Sent from my iPhone 5S

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I totally get where Lisa is coming from...I took this picture of a little skirmish that broke out in our neighborhood yesterday and the quality is terrible. I've taken better pictures with four pieces of american cheese. Ridiculous...

hOtnb5d.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You're so full of it. That picture was taken yesterday. Don't try and create something that is not there. Commy. Also, you can't prove my time machine is illegal...

You need to make sure the people you stole those Mac parts to build the flux capacitor don't catch up to you or there gonna use the whole pig without the honey

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know what else would have made this thread a million times better?

Literally anything. I could have posted a picture (that may or may not have been taken by an iPhone 5S) of Pimento loaf and it would have been a million times better...(and this crap is disgusting!)

89b12e70e6fdc80cd296c458ffae8881.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal