What case you use for your IP5S?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the black official leather case since January...cases_gallery_gray_black.jpg

But I by far prefer the look of the red version (except that I could never keep it clean) apple_official_leather_iphone_5s_case_bottom.jpg

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Gahhhh, the red looks so nice.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

It really is. I thought it was gorgeous on the black. I was in love with how it looked. But that bright red lasted a couple weeks before oils, dirt, and aging took over :(

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I use life proof because I want to keep my phone as pristine as can be to sell once the 6 comes out. Not a huge fan of life proof, but got a nice camo one and life proof isn't half bad. That and I got to take it with me to the waterpark last week to capture some pics while there.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the black official leather case since January...View attachment 61767

But I by far prefer the look of the red version (except that I could never keep it clean) View attachment 61768

I have the red version and it really got dirty over time. Hoping apple adds more colors for the launch at the iPhone 6 and maybe a way or coating that keeps the red looking a little cleaner over time.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I use life proof because I want to keep my phone as pristine as can be to sell once the 6 comes out. Not a huge fan of life proof, but got a nice camo one and life proof isn't half bad. That and I got to take it with me to the waterpark last week to capture some pics while there.

Same here, but looks like I spoke too soon... Water tested it (without the phone, of course), and it started leaking. Immediately contacted LifeProof for a replacement, so hopefully that goes through. Went out and got the Speck CandyShell and am loving it so far. Might not even want to use the replacement LifeProof case; only when I know I'll be around water.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Same here, but looks like I spoke too soon... Water tested it (without the phone, of course), and it started leaking. Immediately contacted LifeProof for a replacement, so hopefully that goes through. Went out and got the Speck CandyShell and am loving it so far. Might not even want to use the replacement LifeProof case; only when I know I'll be around water.

Luckily mine held up. When I get my next iPhone I'll be looking for some other type of case, but for now lifeproof will do.

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have many cases but usually the elago S5 slim fit 2 case is on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have used the Spigen tough armor. Recently I have preferred the Spigen Ultra Hybrid because it seems to be a bit slimmer and I can change up the back by adding my own choice of "picture" or leaving it blank, which making makes it feel like more of a bumper than a case.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid.jpg

srome

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Hybrid in grey fantastic quality and fit at ?6.99 you really can't go wrong.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the spigen slim armor and spigen tempered glass screen protector on amazon. Time to try this spigen thing out