Touch ID protector?
Is there such thing as that? I've been searching the interwebs for Touch ID protector, like screen protector but for the Touch ID. So far I've seen cases that has it was Lifeproof and Otterbox Preserver. I'm wondering if there are screen protectors that also has a cutout for the home button. Thanks! I don't really care about the finger print sensor, I just want protection because the home button is not scratch proof. 😝
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
- 07-27-2014, 05:52 PM #2
Re: Touch ID protector?
I've also looked for this type of protector, but have only found the ones like you've mentioned on cases. FYI, he home button doesn't scratch very easily. I've went naked for an extended period of time, and it's looking good as new.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 07-27-2014, 06:41 PM #3
- 07-27-2014, 06:43 PM #4
- 07-27-2014, 08:52 PM #6
- 07-27-2014, 08:56 PM #7
- 07-27-2014, 09:03 PM #8
- 07-28-2014, 12:46 AM #9
- 07-28-2014, 10:03 AM #10
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 50Last Post: 10-01-2014, 04:22 PM
- By radcliffelauren in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:05 PM
- By Rezyl Tuba-on in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:10 PM
- By zerog46 in forum iPad AirReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:50 AM