- 07-27-2014, 08:12 AM #2
- 07-27-2014, 08:18 AM #3
Re: Is there anyone who broke their iPhone5S' button?
I don't use a 5s, but I have not heard of any home button issues other than the mysterious rattle noise that some make. You seem to be a bit obsessed with your home button. You already posted one thread about that here:
iPhone 5S buttons long lasting?
I would not worry about your home button. Just enjoy your phone. If a problem does develop, let us know and we'll do all we can to help. These iPhone buttons are tough. It's good having you here at iMore.
- 07-27-2014, 09:10 AM #4
- By bsr95 in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:37 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 47Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:16 PM
- By gameson in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 22Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:40 AM