A serious complaint

FrodoBaggins

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Had the 5S for just under a week now and I have the same complaint! Sometimes I just unlock it to stare at my home screen and absorb some retina display goodness for a few seconds before locking & putting it away again :p

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
great read everyone, I agree with everything thats been said. What I find telling is that we're talking about an almost 1 year old device (in tech years = old) as if the release of the iPhone 6 wasn't much more as a side note. That's what screams quality to me. I for a fact am inclined to upgrade to a 5S this autumn because I don't have the need for a larger screen and am certain the 5S will keep me a happy camper for the next two years. I doubt that sort of conversation goes down in say a Samsung board. Usually they're excited about their new device for a few weeks and afterwards go, 'alright, what's next?'
Long story short props to Apple. May they continue the stellar work they're doing for a very long time ;-)

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Reason why iOS runs smoother than a android os is because apple only deals with the same phone all the time... While android has to work with so many different phones some which are terribly slow thats why there OS sucks.. I use to have galaxy phones but moved to iPhone 4S and then iPhone 5... I went back to galaxy note 2... But the OS kept crashing and slowing down i went back to the IP5 and then got my 5S :)

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit, I have the same complaint. I use to always wonder why my iPhone battery doesn't last as long as my other devices did, then it dawned on me.....I never put it down like I did with my other smartphones...SMILE.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Apple are going to really have to pull something out the bag to make an exciting iPhone 6 launch but with what they've showed us with IOS 8 i don't doubt they'll be able to impress us again

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple are going to really have to pull something out the bag to make an exciting iPhone 6 launch but with what they've showed us with IOS 8 i don't doubt they'll be able to impress us again

Thats utter bs! Every single iPhone has sold more than the last! And the iPhone 6 will be no exception. Mark my word. Save the URL of this post, take a screenshot of this post. Do whatever it takes to mark it, but I promise you the iPhone 6 WILL sell more than the 5s. I promise you 100%.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't agree more with this post! Can't believe I ever deviated from the iPhone, or Apple products in general. My 5s I purchased online during launch has been flawless. I love how everything on the iPhone just works. Will definitely be picking up the 6!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Thats utter bs! Every single iPhone has sold more than the last! And the iPhone 6 will be no exception. Mark my word. Save the URL of this post, take a screenshot of this post. Do whatever it takes to mark it, but I promise you the iPhone 6 WILL sell more than the 5s. I promise you 100%.

I believe the solid number iPhones usually do. (4.5.6)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have my 5s for 4 days and only charged the battery twice. It is absolutely the best phone I have ever had. Thanks

Now that's what we like to hear and wish all of our members felt the same way. Congrats on your new iPhone 5S, by the way...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro