Anyone else skeptical about iphone 6

Sothpaw66

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Having reservations regarding iphone 6 when it comes out. Reason being is every time Apple changes design it brings with it problems such as iphone 4 Antenna gate, iPhone 5 scratched easily and paint chipping on sides. I've been on the S cycle but 6 months ago I switched to a Galaxy S4 that I only like for screen size, so it'll be nice to see apple finally increase screen size. By the way I am switching back to ios whether it's 5s or 6. Post your thoughts.

Sothpaw66

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Blink your prob right, when I lay my eyes on it once it's launched I'm sure I'll pull the trigger if I haven't pulled trigger on 5S before hand. I like the form factor of 5s and apples build quality and premium feel, ios simplicity.

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I never had a problem with iPhone 4 reception or iPhone 5 and 5s scratching. So I am skeptical that I will have any problems with iPhone 6.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Having reservations regarding iphone 6 when it comes out. Reason being is every time Apple changes design it brings with it problems such as iphone 4 Antenna gate, iPhone 5 scratched easily and paint chipping on sides. I've been on the S cycle but 6 months ago I switched to a Galaxy S4 that I only like for screen size, so it'll be nice to see apple finally increase screen size. By the way I am switching back to ios whether it's 5s or 6. Post your thoughts.
I have a cyanide pill at the ready just in case. Apple CANNOT disappoint.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. This (^^^^). Apple is doomed. I bet the whole iPhone 6 thing is a hoax. With the massive problems Apple has had over the years, I doubt that they are even planning to release a new model this year. SMH

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. This (^^^^). Apple is doomed. I bet the whole iPhone 6 thing is a hoax. With the massive problems Apple has had over the years, I doubt that they are even planning to release a new model this year. SMH

You saying with the massive problem apple had over the year !
Witch problems are you referring to ? ?
You doubt that apple planning some new model this year !
Any logic and explanation behind what you are saying ?
Please share what you know.
I am pretty interested to know what problems apple had over the past year. 😳

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Everything gonna be fine, 'cept I can't get mine until February. So I'll be on the sidelines for a while watching everyone OOH and AAH over their new iPhone 6's. I'll have the benefit of all your reviews here to decide which to buy. Right now I be like...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405227259.456143.jpg

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You saying with the massive problem apple had over the year !
Witch problems are you referring to ? ?
You doubt that apple planning some new model this year !
Any logic and explanation behind what you are saying ?
Please share what you know.
I am pretty interested to know what problems apple had over the past year. 

I was being sarcastic. Wow. Really.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The next iPhone will be great and better than the current one. I may not get it because I'm still getting my money's worth from my 5S, but it is sure to be a stunner.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Not skeptical, but I may skip. I currently have a 5C which I may sell and move up to 5s since prices may go down. Going to try to stuck to the S models.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums