What case(s) do you have for your iPhone 5s?

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
That's all? How did you contact them? By email or phone? I have a scratch on the screen protector of my Fr?, it's so noticeable I no longer use it. But to some it may not be a big deal. So if I had to send it to them, I'm afraid they'll deem it not important enough for a replacement.

I just clicked on the "Help" section of the LifeProof homepage, and from there went to support and filled out a warranty claim.

Not sure if they'd send a replacement for a scratch, but it's worth a try.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I just clicked on the "Help" section of the LifeProof homepage, and from there went to support and filled out a warranty claim.

Not sure if they'd send a replacement for a scratch, but it's worth a try.

My replacements on the way. :) thank you

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I probably have the cheapest case, ordered a $1.67 thin clear TPU case on eBay. LOL

I wanted the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case I got for my LG G3 but couldn't find it.

oswegonative

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Incipio wallet case.

Get lots of compliments on it-- can store 3 credit cards, just flip the hinge to access cards.

No need to carry my wallet :)

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Incipio wallet case.

Get lots of compliments on it-- can store 3 credit cards, just flip the hinge to access cards.

No need to carry my wallet :)

Can you post pics? I've been thinking of whether or not I want to get a wallet style case.

Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
When I get mine Thursday I will be rocking the silver 5s with otterbox commuter black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll will prolly end up keeping 5s for 2 years so I'll collect a lot of cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have had the leather Apple case for about two weeks now and I am convinced that this is going to be the case for me long term. This case looks and feels so good.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Currently using the Otterbox symmetry in black with Zagg glass screen on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Feels good in my hands

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
newtrent.jpg i will be testing out this case im in pilot user program cant wait to get it ! ill post pictures when it arrives if anyone would like see. i hear new trents stuff is great.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I just have the black leather Apple case. I only put in on if I plan on being away from home most of the day. The rest of the time, it's running around in all its bare naked glory.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I just have the black leather Apple case. I only put in on if I plan on being away from home most of the day. The rest of the time, it's running around in all its bare naked glory.

I think that the Apple leather case makes the phone feel better in the hand. I love the way the leather feels. And it keeps the phone really slim.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Why don't you like it?

personally im just used to android. this is my first iphone since the 3g that ive owned. so im used to big size phones and with the smaller iphone i kinda tend to drop mine :-X bad i know so i realized for me i needed more of protective case. if i wasnt accident prone or clumsy i woulda loved it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal