Do you keep the box?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep. I have a stack of boxes. One from my MacBook, one from my iPad, one from my iPod Classic, and soon one from (my own) iPhone. Plus shoe boxes, and boxes from other non perishable items that may need to be returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
We keep the boxes... Just to remind ourselves of our ridiculous obsession lol. I usually trade my devices in at Best Buy or T-Mobile so there's no added value for the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berry_Pink

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I keep the boxes for all my electronics with screens, I mostly resell them when I'm done but if I do keep them I like them nice and safe in their boxes. Stacking phones on top of each other or leaving them rattling around in a drawer left to scratch up makes me cringe just thinking about it

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Not only do iKeep the boxes to my devices but also keep the boxes to my cases as well

Yup. I keep everything. I'm so OS curious that I switch too much. And when you have the boxes for everything it makes it so much easier to sell or trade. Definitely helps out will value.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I always keep the boxes of my expensive electronic devices as it makes them worth more when I come to sell them to buy my next gadget.

For instance, my current Galaxy Note 3 which I am going to sell once I have found a 32Gb or larger Gold iPhone 5S in my local second-hand goods store, not only has the box but the charging plug, lead and headphones are still in their original shrink wrapping. The device has been cased and screen protected since day one and I am confident that I will be able to get a really good price for this device when I come to sell it.

Mazen_AbdelRahman

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I always keep the boxes for my primary devices. For older devices I might or might not keep the box - but for current primary devices I always make sure to keep the box.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
After talking to a few people today at work, I have found that a lot of them throw their phone boxes away once opened. Do you keep the box to your iphone? I always keep mine for when I am ready to sell my idevices

Sent from my iPhone 5S

I keep it just to keep it. I feel like those who keep their phones for long periods of time before upgrading or selling, they may not feel the need to keep the box, especially if they are one who keeps the phone for 2 years before upgrading again. For those of us who buy and sell every year (or couple months for some people) it makes more sense to keep the box.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77