How many cases do you own?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I only own 1 case at the moment, it's a gear4 leather flip case. It protects the front and the back of the device. My next purchase will be the official apple leather case for the 5S.

If you have multiple cases, why? Is it to change the look of the phone or do they have different levels of protection etc?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I own 3 cases , but yesterday I just purchased a life proof nuud case so far it's ok my other cases are minimal cases one is a spigen bumper clear case with black bezel wich was my favorite for everyday use until my son dropped my iPad on the back of the phone at least it wasn't the front with this clear case left a dent on my phone the other case is a cheap case from Walmart but still minimal!i just like different looks love my silver 5s so I hate to cover it all up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have several case and YES I know I have a problem (smile). Plenty of accessories is one of the many things that attracted me to iPhones in the first place. I have 3 Spigen cases (Tough Armor Gold, Neo Hybrid Gold and Ultra Hybrid Clear), CaseMate USMC Dress Blues Case, Luvitt Crystal Clear, Mophie Battery Case Black and Jison Leather Flip Case. 7 cases in all plus Zagg GLASS (front screen of course) and Zagg Invisible Shield HD (on back). I usually switch every week or depending on what kind of protection/look for a particular day or week.....SMILE.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have several case and YES I know I have a problem (smile). Plenty of accessories is one of the many things that attracted me to iPhones in the first place. I have 3 Spigen cases (Tough Armor Gold, Neo Hybrid Gold and Ultra Hybrid Clear), CaseMate USMC Dress Blues Case, Luvitt Crystal Clear, Mophie Battery Case Black and Jison Leather Flip Case. 7 cases in all plus Zagg GLASS (front screen of course) and Zagg Invisible Shield HD (on back). I usually switch every week or depending on what kind of protection/look for a particular day or week.....SMILE.

I wouldn't say you have a problem ;)... Just a small problem but nothing bad ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5S

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I own 10 cases or more. I found 3 usually expensive cases on sale at Radio Shack the other day and got them all for $20. Can't complain about that! I love cases.

mattjohnson78

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have two cases, both Spigen, and don't plan to buy anymore since I plan to get the iPhone 6 in a few months then I will be buying cases.

Can't wait to see what Spigen comes out with for the iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I own 10 cases or more. I found 3 usually expensive cases on sale at Radio Shack the other day and got them all for $20. Can't complain about that! I love cases.

Do you have 10 cases so you can customise your device? Or for backups etc

Sent from my iPhone 5S

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have two cases, both Spigen, and don't plan to buy anymore since I plan to get the iPhone 6 in a few months then I will be buying cases.

Can't wait to see what Spigen comes out with for the iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

I will also be upgrading to the iphone 6 from launch

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I kinda buy cases as I find them. Not so much for protection but for style. I do tend to leave the phone in the spigen tough armor or bodyglove drop suit, but I do have 3 or 4 other cases that I use for certain situations.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ctl904

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded my Magpul Field case to their Bump case. So I currently alternate between that and a nice leather sleeve. I like running the phone naked but refuse to not use some sort of protection, so the leather sleeve is nice for that. Usually change the two out once or twice a week, depends how I'm feeling.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm ashamed to even post LOL Don't judge me:rolleyes::rotfl:

2 Mophie's, Speck Candyshell, Casemate Glam, Book Book, Coach Bleacker , Coach Snakeskin (currently on my phone), Lego , Uncommon Battery Pack, MK silicone, MK wallet case, Isis, Clear case, 2 Otterbox Defenders, Silicone Monkey case, Fossil chevron case, Chanel perfume bottle, Apple Leather, Tru Religion Denim, 3 Caoch silicone case

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but thats all I can remember:cool:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

2 Mophie's, Speck Candyshell, Casemate Glam, Book Book, Coach Bleacker , Coach Snakeskin (currently on my phone), Lego , Uncommon Battery Pack, MK silicone, MK wallet case, Isis, Clear case, 2 Otterbox Defenders, Silicone Monkey case, Fossil chevron case, Chanel perfume bottle, Apple Leather, Tru Religion Denim, 3 Caoch silicone case

Wow, lol. Nikki.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Nikki...you have a problem. Know what I mean. Lol :)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Mophie Helium, two Speck CandyShell Flips, a regular Speck Candyshell, Lifeproof Fre, Otterbox Commuter, Otterbox Defender, Spigen Neo Hybrid, Spigen Slim Armor..I think that's it😁

And also a Michael Kors case to match my purse. Don't judge me😁

Last edited: