How many cases do you own?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm ashamed to even post LOL Don't judge me:rolleyes::rotfl:

2 Mophie's, Speck Candyshell, Casemate Glam, Book Book, Coach Bleacker , Coach Snakeskin (currently on my phone), Lego , Uncommon Battery Pack, MK silicone, MK wallet case, Isis, Clear case, 2 Otterbox Defenders, Silicone Monkey case, Fossil chevron case, Chanel perfume bottle, Apple Leather, Tru Religion Denim, 3 Caoch silicone case

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but thats all I can remember:cool:

WOW, and I thought I had a slight problem (only kidding). SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mophie Helium, two Speck CandyShell Flips, a regular Speck Candyshell, Lifeproof Fre, Otterbox Commuter, Otterbox Defender, Spigen Neo Hybrid, Spigen Slim Armor..I think that's it��

And also a Michael Kors case to match my purse. Don't judge me��

WOW, I see you have a slight problem also (only kidding)...SMILE

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
6...my intent is to get an Otterbox Symmetry when more colors are available in stores. That'll be my last case...maybe! LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm ashamed to even post LOL Don't judge me:rolleyes::rotfl:

2 Mophie's, Speck Candyshell, Casemate Glam, Book Book, Coach Bleacker , Coach Snakeskin (currently on my phone), Lego , Uncommon Battery Pack, MK silicone, MK wallet case, Isis, Clear case, 2 Otterbox Defenders, Silicone Monkey case, Fossil chevron case, Chanel perfume bottle, Apple Leather, Tru Religion Denim, 3 Caoch silicone case

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but thats all I can remember:cool:

Wooooooowww! I'm not judging, but I think you won! LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
WOW, and I thought I had a slight problem (only kidding). SMILE

I can't help it, when I see one I like I just buy it LOL

Lol! Yea h I do and I should charge my family members for using my cases

Sent from my iPad LTE

You're good...I never loan out my stuff. If they like it, I'll tell them where to buy it LOL

Wooooooowww! I'm not judging, but I think you won! LOL

LMAO

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
After seeing the new razer controller case, I know I'm gonna have to add that to my collection. Since I plan to keep my iPhone 5s for at least another generation, there's really no reason for me not too, even if it is $100.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

I think it is worth it, I managed to find it cheaper here in the UK. It is a good case but like I said, it is a really tight fit. It looks and feels great

Sent from my iPhone 5S

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have three at the moment, but I only use two of them on rotation. The third has a bit of a crack at one of the corners, so I've retired it from use. One of the two I use is an expensive aluminium case that I received from my father-in-law. Great protection, but the reception of the phone drops when its on, and its rather heavy. The one that I am currently using is like a billfold wallet style. Not sure if they have those in the States, but they are pretty popular here.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a ton of cases. I have the red, white and black Mophine plus. The grey, blue, red and green Mophine helium. The red, black and while Mophie air. 8 different otter boxes. A few griffin cases. Two or three element cases and about 40 or so cheaper cases.

Last edited:

AdhityaYS

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I have only one,and this is first device I use case.
And this first device ios.im coming from android device..I use 8 android device before,from galaxy tab to LG 2,and never use case..I think this iphone very special device.like jewelry for me.so I use case for protect my beloved phone :)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have Apple leather case, product RED and CaseMate Brushed Aluminum case. The latter is used when I travel and leather case in day to day use

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums