So, I read some posts that people were having their iPhone 5 and 5S's bend (like a banana a bit) from having there phones in there pockets and having the pressure from the jeans press the phone, causing it to bend.
I took mine out of the case to look at it, and maaaaaaube there's a slight curve to it. Maybe. I dunno.
Does anyone actually have this happen to their phones? I did see some pics that looked noticeable.
- 06-02-2014, 10:29 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 10:43 PM #3
- 06-02-2014, 10:43 PM #4
- 06-02-2014, 11:04 PM #5
Re: Bent iPhones?
It's just now I got it in my head that my phones going to bend or is a bit bent, even though it doesn't look like it. Even took a ruler to it to check, lol. Like my phone too much for it to have something happen to it.
- 06-15-2014, 04:02 AM #8
- By mamutarka in forum iPhone 6Replies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:16 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:10 PM