Keyboard Lag

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400802506.692665.jpg I saw someone else with this issue. I was using the twitter app and my keyboard ALWAYS lags.

I don't want to hear if you've never experience the problem, I would like to know if there's a solution or if you HAVE experienced this issue.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I use to experience that problem & it was annoying as ever but it was resolved with 7.1.1. Maybe rebooting your device or deleting & reinstalling Twitter will help

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I posted this to someone the other day that even with 7.1.1 only on. Y iPad mini retina that I get a bit of lg and no matter what I have tried nothing has worked.
I found out by trying this myself but I. Was tending to tap the keyboard to hard and when I taught myself to lighten up on. Y touch and so far it has improved the lag on the keyboard and be consistent doing it. It might just help as it did me.

Last edited:

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use to experience that problem & it was annoying as ever but it was resolved with 7.1.1. Maybe rebooting your device or deleting & reinstalling Twitter will help
Okay, I'll try rebooting and deleting it. If that doesn't work I'll try and deal with tweetbot :(
I posted this to someone the other day that even with 7.1.1 only on. Y iPad mini retina that I get a bit of lg and no matter what I have tried nothing has worked.
I found out by trying this myself but I. Was tending to tap the keyboard to hard and when I taught myself to lighten up on. Y touch and so far it has improved the lag on the keyboard and be consistent doing it. It might just help as it did me.
Okay, maybe I am tapping hard.

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Is it all apps? I thought my phone was lagging but it was just when I was replying to long email threads. I had to send a new email and not reply to emails with like 20 threads in them. I don't have lag anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I used to have this problem in a couple of areas. One was when using the search bar in the Facebook app. Seems ok now.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 57024 I saw someone else with this issue. I was using the twitter app and my keyboard ALWAYS lags.

I don't want to hear if you've never experience the problem, I would like to know if there's a solution or if you HAVE experienced this issue.

I'm sorry, but I've never experienced the problem...(laughing)...I'm just messin' witcha....Anyway, hopefully, the lag has been fixed or will be fixed with the alleged upcoming 7.0.2 update.

Last edited:

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'll try rebooting and deleting it. If that doesn't work I'll try and deal with tweetbot :(

Okay, maybe I am tapping hard.

I had the same problem ONLY with the official twitter app. I went back to using tweetbot myself and have not had the problem again. I also noticed how my phone seemed to speed up when I deleted the official app.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I've never experienced the problem...(laughing)...I'm just mess in' witcha....Anyway, hopefully, the lad has been fixed or will be fixed with the alleged upcoming 7.0.2 update.

Lol, and there's supposed to be a new twitter update?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem ONLY with the official twitter app. I went back to using tweetbot myself and have not had the problem again. I also noticed how my phone seemed to speed up when I deleted the official app.

Yeah only with the official app (sucks) and I would LOVE to stick with Tweetbot (less memory and stuff) but when I want to see all the pictures on someone's profile I can't. Only the recents.. That sucks for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods