Safari and Google Chrome

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
So I'm organizing my apps & I'm torn between which to keep on the screen. Which one do you guys like better and please explain why...

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

ctl904

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Safari on my phone. That being said, I use strictly Chrome on my PC, so I keep it on my phone as well for the ability to sync pages between my PC and phone, for browsing on the go.

machzk

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I used Safari on my iPhone because it was integrated. On my computer I prefer Chrome because I have some indispensable extensions. Now I have an Android phone so that is all set.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Safari, because it uses the faster engine in iOS.

Is it the same for Mac or just iOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not familiar with Mac, so I just can speak for iOS

Safari on iPhone as chrome on my mac

I prefer Safari on my phone. That being said, I use strictly Chrome on my PC, so I keep it on my phone as well for the ability to sync pages between my PC and phone, for browsing on the go.

Safari.. I like the UI!

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

I used Safari on my iPhone because it was integrated. On my computer I prefer Chrome because I have some indispensable extensions. Now I have an Android phone so that is all set.

Thanks everyone! sticking with Safari on my iPhone, chrome on my laptop and I'll keep the app jut for syncing pages.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally I love chrome on my 5s. I love chrome everywhere else. It keeps everything in sync and if I use different computer or tablet, all I have to do is log in and it syncs my favorites and recents

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Safari on iOS and Mac. Chrome is a resource hog and most people using something like iStat for monitoring system will vouch for the same. Even on the office laptop I normally see 4 processes with Chrome compared to just one for Safari - so Safari everywhere just works...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77