- 05-12-2014, 07:36 AM #26
Re: iPhone vs Galaxy opinions....
I know too many Android users to justify paying that kind of price for an iPhone. I'd rather use a second-hand 4th Gen iTouch for that and tether it to my phone instead, but I couldn't be bothered to do that these days.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 05-12-2014, 09:24 AM #27
iPhone vs Galaxy opinions....
+1 to swiftkey
Well for me , Galaxy feels awesome in its own way.
Yes , it feels very cheap compared to iPhone but they offer so many options.
That being said , there is something in iOS which pulls me back every time and again I saw same feeling with Galaxy devices as well.
When I use Galaxy or iOS device , I just feel "safe" , I get confidence that I am up for anything like taking pics or record videos or install awesome apps or go to nearest service store If I run into any trouble.
No other phones gives me such feeling.
Sent from Mars
- 05-12-2014, 10:15 AM #28
- By gauravarora5 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:30 PM