Problems of cases and screengaurds?

zeyned

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I always want to protect my iPhone. So i always think of putting on cover and a screengaurd. But I heard alot of people telling that even putting on covers and screengaurds can behave harmful to your device. But how? Is it true?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
To avoid any damage from a case or screen protector you need to purchase a quality product

Keep your device clean and be careful installing and removing it and you will not have any issues

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I always want to protect my iPhone. So i always think of putting on cover and a screengaurd. But I heard alot of people telling that even putting on covers and screengaurds can behave harmful to your device. But how? Is it true?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

If you follow the forums you might hear complaints about cases, ranging from iPhone running extra hot to small scratches from cases that don't fit right to issues with improper installation. If you really need a case, I would strongly recommend checking out other threads here for the same.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't use a case anymore but ONLY because I have a armor guard protector on the gold on my phone and an anti-glare screen protector on the front of my phone. All together these items came up to $5.00 and I don't have a single scratch or nick on my phone.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk