iPhone Camera Help
When i turn the front facing camera on the 5S and take a picture everything is on the opposite site and looks weird? Before i take the picture everything looks normal and back camera if i take through here nothing would change and the picture would look normal? Any fix to this?
- 04-19-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 04-19-2014, 11:56 AM #3
Re: iPhone Camera Help
rdiddy is correct. This is normal behaviour and no such fix exists. As was said above, imagine you are looking in a mirror and that your camera is the mirror, that is what the camera sees when it takes a photo.
- 04-19-2014, 07:21 PM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:18 AM
- By theromz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 42Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:40 AM