iPhone Camera Help

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
When i turn the front facing camera on the 5S and take a picture everything is on the opposite site and looks weird? Before i take the picture everything looks normal and back camera if i take through here nothing would change and the picture would look normal? Any fix to this?
Thanks

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Image you are looking in a mirror. The reflection is flipped. Same principle with the front camera. No fix since there is no issue

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
rdiddy is correct. This is normal behaviour and no such fix exists. As was said above, imagine you are looking in a mirror and that your camera is the mirror, that is what the camera sees when it takes a photo.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When i turn the front facing camera on the 5S and take a picture everything is on the opposite site and looks weird? Before i take the picture everything looks normal and back camera if i take through here nothing would change and the picture would look normal? Any fix to this?
Thanks

That's why I hate taking self-photos with the front facing camera...:)....I hate the term, "selfies". It's just not....manly...lol

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711