- iMore Expert
- 766 Posts
iPhone not responsive all of a sudden?
So I've had this happen to me about 3-5 times usually right when I take the phone off the charger after being charged. My iPhone becomes non responsive for about 3-4 minutes. Neither the home button or lock button works. The phone is on but won't respond. Eventually I am able to press the home button and it responds and everything is fine. Anyone experience this or no why it does this?
- 04-08-2014, 05:14 PM #2
- 04-08-2014, 05:43 PM #4
- 04-08-2014, 06:05 PM #5
- By Hadi Pintarto in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:45 PM
- By Jessrox10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:50 PM
- By Hadi Pintarto in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:50 PM