just broke my screen - 5s time??

raddbj03

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just broke my screen on my Note 2...could be a blessing in disguise as I just can't handle the size of it anymore...waaaaay too big. The new Galaxy s5 and rumored iPhone 6 sizes are almost as big...so I was thinking about just getting the 5s for a couple years.

Main need is a good camera...take tons of pictures of my kids.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry about your Note 2, that is a great phone, but a 5s would be a nice replacement indeed. Compact, powerful, well-made, and always easy-to-use. A 5s indeed!

via that gPad 📱

raddbj03

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome thanks for the input. I think I'm getting my 5s today so I will most definitely be here more lol.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I agree on the large screen sizes on the note and coming iphone I do plan on sticking with my 5s for some time

Your gonna be getting a high quality device with plenty of future proofing at the ideal screen size

Enjoy 😃

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I agree with everyone else. the 5s is made to last for a long time. the innards and camera quality make it a phone worth holding on to.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If you want someone smaller with a state-of-the-art camera, you certainly can't go wrong with the 5S. But if you're going to keep it for a couple years then I wouldn't get anything less than a 64GB, but that's very much user-dependent.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If you want someone smaller with a state-of-the-art camera, you certainly can't go wrong with the 5S. But if you're going to keep it for a couple years then I wouldn't get anything less than a 64GB, but that's very much user-dependent.

Good point I agree that's why I went for the biggest

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR