Other than "Find My iPhone", are there any other phone tracking apps available?
I'm new to this app guys and must apologise first! If this is in wrong section I'm unsure of where to ask this question? With weekend passed my little girl missed placed her iPhone and although my girl has her iphone linked to her iPad using ' find my iPhone ' to which the iPhone was showing in two different places on the ' find my iPhone ' app! We did ring the iPhone and no one answered because we managed to narrow down our search and brain storming we got it back! Although lucky enough in this day and age their are a lot of people that would hand a phone in and their are a lot of people that would steal or sell a phone on! I just wound the ' find my iPhone ' useless and if any one else had any other tracking apps or advice for tracking I could place on the phone ! Although my little girl has had a talking too and now is grateful for any other tips ?? Any one could help us with many thanks! Guys
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums ( baz ) UK
- 04-02-2014, 07:16 AM #2
re: Other than "Find My iPhone", are there any other phone tracking apps available?
First of all, Welcome to iMore. I'm glad you and your daughter were able to find her phone. IMO the best way to track the device is Find My iPhone. Once again, I'm glad you found it.
- 04-02-2014, 08:13 AM #4
- 04-02-2014, 09:10 AM #5
- 04-03-2014, 03:08 PM #7
- 04-03-2014, 06:14 PM #9
- By RavenSword in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 66Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 04:00 AM