Long story short, a stolen iPhone 5 has come into my possession (not stolen by me) and I want to get it back to the original owner. I have turned it and the message from the owner says, "Google how to reformat the phone." That's it. How am I supposed to get it back to the owner? They didn't give any personal contact info. Is there a way I can contact Apple and give them the serial number or IMEI to find the owner?
- 03-31-2014, 07:50 PM #2
- 03-31-2014, 07:51 PM #3
- 03-31-2014, 07:54 PM #4
Re: Stolen i5
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
* Stolen devices should be reported to your local police and mobile service provider.
- By mumfoau in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:14 PM
- By dervishwhirling in forum iMacReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:50 AM
- By anthony81586 in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:37 AM