From 16gb space gray to 64gb silver

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My 64gb silver iPhone 5s came this morning. I was struggling with only having 16gb of space. I was getting tired of juggling things so I figured I would go for a 32gb and then I found a new 64gb for only a little more. It will be nice to throw some apps and games on the phone that I normally wouldn't because I can't afford the space.

I am also liking the silver. I really loved my space gray, but this silver is sharp looking. It's my first iPhone with a white front. It will take some getting used to, but it does look nice. My cases have all been bought around having the space gray so I may have to grab some different cases now. At least that is the excuse I will go with. :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! Personally, I wish I had gotten the space gray instead of silver :(

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! Personally, I wish I had gotten the space gray instead of silver :(

Why is that?

I have always preferred the darker colored phones. The only other white phone I have had is a Note 2. I have always thought that the darker phones looked nicer, but with the 5s I actually like the white front with the silver ring around the home button. With the space gray you can't really see the ring. I have also heard others complain that the gray scratches are more noticeable. I can't speak to that though since mine is still perfect. I use a case and I am very careful with all my phones. Hopefully that will pay off as I will be putting the space gray up for sale later tonight.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Why is that?

I have always preferred the darker colored phones. The only other white phone I have had is a Note 2. I have always thought that the darker phones looked nicer, but with the 5s I actually like the white front with the silver ring around the home button. With the space gray you can't really see the ring. I have also heard others complain that the gray scratches are more noticeable. I can't speak to that though since mine is still perfect. I use a case and I am very careful with all my phones. Hopefully that will pay off as I will be putting the space gray up for sale later tonight.

I can't quite put my finger on it. I've never owned anything but a white phone before, so I guess I just secretly want change.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The only thing is when you that iphone 6/ iphone air your going to want that with 64g but your stuck with the 5s

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The only thing is when you that iphone 6/ iphone air your going to want that with 64g but your stuck with the 5s

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. Not sure I'm following you, but if you are thinking I used an upgrade on it, I didn't. I bought from Swappa. I'm selling the 16gb now. All is good. I'll have an upgrade ready in November.

Sent using Tapatalk

machzk

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I like the silver white myself (5). I previously owned black Devices, but I think I am enjoy the white. Let's see what the 6 looks like.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I have an i5 but don't use it much. I hope you have fun with it.

How do y'all have so much cloud storage? What is it used for exactly? Backups, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW