- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Factory unlocking question
I'm new here and I've registered cause I think you can show me the best way to unlock my iPhone 5s Vodafone UK carrier locked. this is the first iPhone for me and to say truth I'm not really aware of unlocking things and stuff like that, some of my friends told me if I choose just random unlocking service online I can be scammed and lose my money forever. So I want to ask you help can you tell me some reliable websites with normal prices to unlock my phone?
thank you all suggestions massively appreciated
- 03-28-2014, 05:34 AM #2
Re: Factory unlocking question
Welcome to ifans Leighton ^_^
You're right I've already been scammed and my friends too... you really need some good helping hand in this case, cause most of the websites do UK unlocks actually for a fortune.
Finally I've unlocked my AT&T 4s iphone at Unlo.us – Best Factory Unlocking Solution and I was really satisfied after all this skype warking guys and websites that say your IMEI number was rejected by the system
some of my friends unlocked their iphones here too and I can say I trust them despite the fact that scamadviser shows 59% beacuse of age of the site.
Last edited by Tamara_91; 03-28-2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: spelling
- By draconianchaos in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:24 PM
- By xMatter in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 15Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:16 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM