So here is an odd one. I have had my 5s since December. My phone was fully charged this afternoon and when I went to another work site the phone got really hot at one point and started have crazy battery drain. Went to 1% in like 3 hours then stayed at 1% for 30 minutes. I let it die and now I'm charging it up. This happen to anyone?
- 03-25-2014, 06:50 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 07:11 PM #3
- 03-26-2014, 08:14 AM #5
That does not sound normal at all...the only time I have ever been warned of heat issues is when I was at a racing event last year and it was sitting in direct sunlight for several hours. It simply gave me a warning, I put it in my pocket and about 10-15min. later it was fine. I've never experienced anything like you described, and I would certainly make a point to take it to Apple if it was me (especially after seeing so many of these battery issues that seem to effect smart phones across the spectrum, not just one particular one).
- By kealonnix in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:22 PM
- By JohnMayer in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2013, 12:39 PM
- By JohnMayer in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 12:36 PM
- By smallfry341 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:57 AM
- By alizansari in forum iPad 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-27-2012, 09:52 AM