Otterbox Defender

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Understood

On impulse, I did pick up one of the new Otterbox Preservers despite it not having a holster. I do like it. The only issue that I have with it thus far is that it won't work with one of my aftermarket power cords because the plug won't fit into the aperture on the case. I also had the re-input my fingerprints to get the sensor to work better.

The fingerprint sensor worked a little better with the Defender, but the Defender sensor hole isn't covered with the waterproof tape and is larger.

I typically use 3 fingerprint slots for my thumb and two for my index finger, and I've never had any problems with it not working. Either the tape cover on the Preserver interferes a little, of the hole is smaller and it's more difficult for my phone to recognize my fingerprint. But it does work pretty well now that I've reimput my fingerprints with the new case on.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Last edited:

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Call Otterbox and ask them, there's a seriel number they can tell you where to look and read off to them, the beauty of Otterbox is that they come with a LIFETIME warranty unless its a fugaze

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox has excellent customer service. I had the lint problem under my screen, but after taking the case off and cleaning it, I haven't had any more problems. I'm not sure why not. I must not have had the case on secure at first. No more lint or debris though.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2