Curious: Males rocking Gold 5S'

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate all the input.........just got back from the store about an hour ago, and had to make a decision. Told the clerk that I'd like to trade my 5C in and put that money towards a full retail 5S, and he said, "that's fine...what color would you like?" at which point I muttered....

".........ehhhhhhhh....GOLD!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME THAT GOLD 5S NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So, yeah. Rockin' a new gold 5S.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate all the input.........just got back from the store about an hour ago, and had to make a decision. Told the clerk that I'd like to trade my 5C in and put that money towards a full retail 5S, and he said, "that's fine...what color would you like?" at which point I muttered....

".........ehhhhhhhh....GOLD!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME THAT GOLD 5S NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Congrats, buddy! I'm glad you're so happy with your new phone. :yes:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I love the gold and I hope they continue that into the iPhone 6 as I'll definitely get a gold one. My iPhone 5 is white/silver but all my previous iPhones have been black.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

ConGrats on the GOOOOOOOLD!!!...........SMILE

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the gold! I'm a guy and I exchanged my space grey for a gold 2 months back. Love the gold!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Had the gold for a couple of weeks and felt as much as a man as I do now. My girlfriend had no complaints.

Overall, it's the white phone, no matter the maker, that gets this perception. It's not like it's a fuchsia color.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
And with much pride...I'll whip it out for any reason just to let those around me know.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen (in person) a male with the gold, but I see no problem with it. I'm a female with the space gray and I'm no where near masculine, so I don't think the gold makes a male feminine.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wore a gold watch for years. A gold chain. Several gold rings. Why not a gold phone? If the iPhone 6 comes in gold, that's what I'll get. It's the manly thing to do.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I say to each his own. I thought hard about the gold 5s and decided against it. You would have to have a clear case to even know it was gold. Otherwise any other case would hide the gold and make it look white. I am not down with white so I chose the space grey. With a black Speck Candyshell case it looks dope!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods