Curious: Males rocking Gold 5S'

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
How many males are rocking the gold 5S? I'm curious as it's a discussion I got into yesterday and a person claiming that the gold 5S "seems a little girly". I disagreed wholeheartedly...and he's not very bright. But, I'm still curious.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Gold here and it's not girly just ask Mr.T

I pity the Fool that calls my Gold IPhone girly.

What's your prediction!!!!!

PAIN 🚷

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm a 50 year old biker guy and I have a gold 5S. There are 2 other guys I know of that also have a gold 5S. I don't think there is anything girly about it.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
So, a person quote Mr. T, and a biker both have gold iPhone 5S'......it doesn't get more manly than that! Next thing ya know Ric Flair will be in here talking about his gold 5S.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had 2 gold 5S's before selling them...I think we've actually had this discussion here before, and it was a pretty unanimous "Wha?" when the person implied such.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
As much as I love my space gray, I get envious of my buddies with the white face and gold ring. I think I might go white/gold with the 6 if that's an option.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love my space gray, I get envious of my buddies with the white face and gold ring. I think I might go white/gold with the 6 if that's an option.

I too envy not just the gold ring, but the silver as well. I love my Space Gray and prefer the overall look, but I wish there were contrasting colors around the home button so that it would stand out like the other two color options.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If there was a Gold with a black bezel, I really think a lot more guys would have it. Just my opinion though, I'm not a guy.

Don't flog me.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I personally don't like white phones or gold, so I wouldn't ever get the Gold iPhone. I don't think it's girly, just not for me. I much prefer black phones to keep things clean and neutral.

If there was a black phone with the same silver as the white/silver phone, I think I would like that. It would look pretty clean and still have that bit of contrast.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a gold iphone and I'm comfortable with masculinity it's looks cool with my 9ers jersey lol
It's just a phone not a status symbol
I see men rocking yellow and pink 5c

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro