How's your iPhone holding up?

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
No scratches or other damage here, as I quickly got a case on the phone. However, I have noticed that the top right corner of the screen glass, opposite the rear camera, has some play in it. It's not as firmly fastened to the chassis as the other 3 corners..... in fact once in a while it will make a palpable and audible click if i push on it, as if it was going back into place.

Is this to intentional to allow some room for the camera lenses, or did someone forget to tighten everything down?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
No scratches or other damage here, as I quickly got a case on the phone. However, I have noticed that the top right corner of the screen glass, opposite the rear camera, has some play in it. It's not as firmly fastened to the chassis as the other 3 corners..... in fact once in a while it will make a palpable and audible click if i push on it, as if it was going back into place.

Is this to intentional to allow some room for the camera lenses, or did someone forget to tighten everything down?

Mine doesn't have any noticeable play anywhere on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What made you choose an Otterbox instead of a LifeProof Fre?

via the phone 📲

I don't like too bulky of cases, nor built in screen protectors. I did install a screen protector to protect the Apple logo. I already had one installed on the front.

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I've got a little scratch and another scuff on the aluminum finish, but most people wouldn't notice it unless they were looking for it. Other than that it still looks and runs good 😀

I like 🐢🐢

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Had my Gold 5S since launch and its like new. I go back and forth with using a case or going naked...just depends on how I feel that day. BTW...I also have a Mophie Helium & it didn't scratch my phone at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen