How's your iPhone holding up?

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I've got a dent on the top and a small hair line crack near the power button. Oh, and the little loop near the nano sim slot has broken off.

I've had my 5 since October, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've got a dent on the top and a small hair line crack near the power button. Oh, and the little loop near the nano sim slot has broken off.

I've had my 5 since October, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whoa...what kind of case do you use? It certainly is not doing a very good job at protecting your phone, I'd be really annoyed if my case let that happen to my phone in normal use.

via the tablet

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
ta2umeby.jpg

=[ it's always been in a case. I think my case caused it!

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/23/ta2umeby.jpg

=[ it's always been in a case. I think my case caused it!

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

There's those SliQ nails again. I can't imagine how you can make that little mark go away without making it somehow worse. Well, if you live in the UK you could send it to MendMyI and they could certainly make it go away...for a price.

via the tablet

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Septembersrain,

I've never taken my mophie helium case off and now that i've seen your post, i'm afraid of what I'll find if I do.

Good Luck

I hope there is nothing on yours. I am going to continue to do research on this. Perhaps there will be a way to minimize this blemish.

Thanks.

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 5s since November, always have my apple leather case on, dropped it 4 times and it's in flawless condition (although the case has scratches and chips but that's expected). Perfect condition.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
A while back I took my white 5 out of my Defender for the first time and found it littered with marks similar to that one. I stopped counting at 50..........

Oh man. =/

I just hope I don't get more. I need to resell to get the iPhone 6...

Gee wiz these phones are awful fragile.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Oh man. =/

I just hope I don't get more. I need to resell to get the iPhone 6...

Gee wiz these phones are awful fragile.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

I noted before, I really like the 5s but the aluminium is too soft IMO. It certainly doesn't seem as strong as the aluminium on the MacBook and I think that was a bad design decision. Perhaps the metal used on the iPhones is less expensive or notably lighter but I would much rather have the same seemingly more durable stronger aluminium that is used in the MacBook, even if it made the phone heavier (more solid feeling?).

via one of the t@blets

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Not a scratch on my iPhone. Only dropped it once with the apple leather case on. I also bought stoppers for the head jack and charging hole. I'm planning on selling it so I gotta keep it in immaculate condition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh