Attempts to unlock my iPhone 5S w/R-SIM Pro 9 failed

Hendet

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

I?m from Spain, and I have an iPhone 5s from Sprint (EEUU)

I tried to unlock the iPhone for use with other company with R-SIM 9 PRO, but it doesn?t funtion

Any other solution? Maybe a webside?

Thanks a lot

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I?m from Spain, and I have an iPhone 5s from Sprint (EEUU)

I tried to unlock the iPhone for use with other company with R-SIM 9 PRO, but it doesn?t funtion

Any other solution? Maybe a webside?

Thanks a lot
Sell it and buy an unlocked one...

sprint da mucho problemas, no vale la pena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I read that only the Verizon and stock Apple versions came unlocked. Why people don't research that before buying a Sprint-branded paperweight is beyond me.

This times a thousand. As someone who works for a subsidiary of Sprint, I've pretty much seen and heard it all. Most inflexible company I've ever dealt with really.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This times a thousand. As someone who works for a subsidiary of Sprint, I've pretty much seen and heard it all. Most inflexible company I've ever dealt with really.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Good to know and sprint service blows lol at least here in San Diego they don't even have 4g or lte

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No... They can?t do it. I?m not a customer
So then did you buy it from someone or a retail store? Now also I just caught in one other of your posts that since it is a Sprint phone but - Your words tried to unlock it with the other company or is that the one you are not a customer.
I never recommend to anyone they should spend their money to unlock a phone but this may be a rare time that you may need to do just that as long as they are a reputable company - You may want to try these people because I am not endorsing it, Simply saying to check them out: Apple iPhone Unlock Home | Cell-Unlock.com

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So then did you buy it from someone or a retail store? Now also I just caught in one other of your posts that since it is a Sprint phone but - Your words tried to unlock it with the other company or is that the one you are not a customer.
I never recommend to anyone they should spend their money to unlock a phone but this may be a rare time that you may need to do just that as long as they are a reputable company - You may want to try these people because I am not endorsing it, Simply saying to check them out: Apple iPhone Unlock Home | Cell-Unlock.com

According to their site, they don't unlock Sprint iPhones. The general consensus seems to be that only Sprint can unlock their iPhones.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
TMobile's iPhone 5S is also sold locked, just FYI.

Learned that lesson here in Kuwait. Deployed and can't even use the local nano-SIM until TMobile gives me my unlock, in forty days.

Raj Bain

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I think you should jailbreak your device first then remove the activation pop up permanently .and then use rsim. and it'll work only if your using ios 6, 7 to 7.1.2.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
TMobile's iPhone 5S is also sold locked, just FYI.

Learned that lesson here in Kuwait. Deployed and can't even use the local nano-SIM until TMobile gives me my unlock, in forty days.

I am pretty sure if you are deployed they will unlock it for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR