Is the Space Grey 5s made differently the the White Silver/Gold models ?

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm on my fourth iPhone 5S. When I press the home button it feels like it gets caught on something before going all the way down. I purchase the space grey for me and the gold for my girlfriend. And she has no issues with her phone. I can't believe. I just received my replacement phone 3 days ago and it's already doing it.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
No. You're buying/exchanging them from the same place. It's likely a bad batch. I'd bring that up to them, see if they've got a new batch in?

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. The first time I exchange it was at the apple store. The apple genius thought I was talking about the rattling of the home button. That one lasted 3 weeks. The last two I exchanged at verizon. Those lasted 3 days before it started acting up, I'm gonna see if the will let me exchange the color. Thanks for your help.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering, when you get a device replaced through warranty, is the new phone still in the box unopened? If that's the case, wouldn't it be possible to sell a new in the box 5s (and get more proceeds) and buy yourself a new device of a different colour ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
They let me swap out colors. I'm a proud owner of a white and silver iPhone. I asked them if I could do it because I was keep on getting the same issue with the space grey.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77