How the 5S saved me money...

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Prior to October 2011 I was an all iOS guy. I had an iPhone 4, an original iPad and a 3rd gen iPod touch. When the 4s came out I decided to jump ship and start exploring other options. Between then and Feb 2014 I bought and sold multiple tablets, phones and even a few Samsung Galaxy music players. Probably 30 devices overall. I made money on few but lost a little on most since I usually buy new and then sell used. Anyway, I recently bought a white 5s on eBay, that led to me buy an iPad Mini w/rd. I already had a 5th gen touch so I'm back where I started and I realize now that I have no desire to buy and sell anymore. Once you decide that iOS is your OS of choice and you have the most current iPhone, iPad and iPod there's nothing left, you're done. No more roaming, no more buying and selling, no more waiting on packages to arrive containing brand new toys. All there is to do is just use the devices you have until the new models are released. OK, I'm bored now:)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish it were that easy for me but I'm a technophile....

I will never be content with any device for too long.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I wish it were that easy for me but I'm a technophile....

I will never be content with any device for too long.

Being a fellow technophile myself I often felt the same way...while using android devices. For some reason I'm feeling no desire whatsoever to look away from iOS. It just feels like home.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Being a fellow technophile myself I often felt the same way...while using android devices. For some reason I'm feeling no desire whatsoever to look away from iOS. It just feels like home.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

I do love my iPhones. However, they also will be releasing the 6 around my birthday in September I think. 😉

Let's see if I can refrain for that long.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I was forced in a way to look for a new tech home my webOS phone wasn't cutting it anymore I was going to stay on the ship as long as possible and in a way I'm still holding on with my Tablet but when it comes to a Daily driver you can't replace the Quality and power of the i5s it does everything you ask of it and more

Even if LG decides to come out with a webOS phone I'm sticking with IOS for as long as Apple keeps making them

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I do love my iPhones. However, they also will be releasing the 6 around my birthday in September I think. 😉

Let's see if I can refrain for that long.

I know its a little early but Happy Birthday!

{iRiidium} Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It has saved me alot of the money I use to buy physical media these days. I get books on Amazon, songs on iTunes, Magazines on Zinio, Comics on Marvel or Comixology. It's become my one-stop shop for content, and has indeed saved much money in that way.

So you aren't wrong...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2