- 05-07-2015, 02:03 PM #126
- 12-20-2015, 11:17 AM #127iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iPhone 5s heating up
Have got similar issue,
after about 1 year, My iphone 5s started heating up pretty dramatically, to the point that i have to shut it down for a while before i can use it again.
I contacted apple care and had to try to get the battery changed but still heating and requiring to charge the battery twice a day.
Is there anyone having that same issue?
Any chance of the phone causing some swelling/skin burn ?
I had iphone before but first time this happened.
- By iPhone apps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Speedygi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:23 PM