iPhone 5s heating up

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Nope, as i said i have no problem with the usage, i already get those hrs of usage which u mentioned on 7.0.6, all i am thinking to give up jb for 7.1 only if wont heat on 3g...

So i need to hear experiences from people whos phone was heating before on 3g and if they made the update, i need ti hear feedback about the heating.

Till now no one said specifically does the phone nomore heat on 3g with 7.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will never give up my jailbreak for such a small heating issue as long as I'm getting a decent battery backup..even your jailbreak could be the cause of over heating .
Remove all the tweaks and see whether it's still heating up .

nomoregames

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I will never give up my jailbreak for such a small heating issue as long as I'm getting a decent battery backup..even your jailbreak could be the cause of over heating .
Remove all the tweaks and see whether it's still heating up .

Nope, i have tried using only safari on 3g after restore without jb and its got warm..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killthelights64

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I only got my iPhone 5S last Thursday so I don't have much comparison to go on between 7.0 and 7.1. I use my phone as my alarm clock and I woke up yesterday on my own suspicious that it was brighter than it should be in my room. I pressed the home button on the phone and nothing came up. I picked the phone up and it was hot to the touch. Pressed and held the home and power button and it came back on normally. I can see it getting warm or even toasty under heavy use, but while just charging? Hopefully a one-off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711