Some preliminary thoughts on the iPhone 5s

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Now that I have used my iPhone 5s for the bulk of an afternoon, I figured I would give some thoughts I had about it.

Coming from the Galaxy S4, I must say I have a peace of mind now, not needing to worry about any lag or things that happen out of the blue like my SIM card disconnecting, or my phone suddenly rebooting randomly.

Other than one instance of an app crashing I have had no problems with the phone, kudos to Apple for their always dependent reliability. I have never doubted they will deliver a premium experience for me and they did.

The touch ID worked like it was supposed to, but you just know if your finger is slightly off to the side it's going to affect the process. Still not perfect in terms of the slightly off scenarios but I can't blame Apple for that. The hit rate on the touch Id experience is high and for such a new innovation on a phone that is amazing to watch.

Everything else is just like the iPhone 5, but it seems more sturdy somehow like it is thicker. I'm not entirely sure if that's true but I certainly thought so. It has a better heft now but not too much to make things too different from that ultra thin thing Apple likes to keep going.

The speed on this is also astounding. Other than a few response differences when pressing on buttons , I must say it's snappy and that shows through the typing and the opening and closing of apps, not to mention the actual runtime speeds.

This is indeed a device that Apple alone can make. Definitely worth the extra money...and I would know, coming off a high end Android.

Oh yeah, the Gold is sexy as anything I have seen...;p

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Other than missing pretty much any Android keyboard (stock, swiftkey, swipe... take your pick) compared to IOS's lame keyboard. I couldnt agree with you more. Enjoy!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Other than missing pretty much any Android keyboard (stock, swiftkey, swipe... take your pick) compared to IOS's lame keyboard. I couldnt agree with you more. Enjoy!

I do agree, it does miss those cool Android keyboards, but from my time using iOS I have found I don't mind the iOS keyboard too much. It is responsive, I give it that, but I also must mention I don't mind keying every single letter on it...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Other than Swype and a file manager, it's been totally great for me. Of course I Jailbroke mine though. ^_^

I originally was going to get the gold but I just don't like white bezel.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I love my iPhone 5s. I love how accurate the keyboard is also. I got the space gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner