- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Touchpad issue iphone 5s after replacement
my front glas were broken so I took it to the pros and they changed it. I checked it and it looked fine, so I took it home but realized later on that the touchscreen works only after the second attempt. I need to turn on, than off and again on the display of my phone to let it work, otherwise it doesnt work. Homebutton works perfect from the first attempt on. So today I opened the iPhone and checked the cables but it looked fine from my "non pro" perspective. I was writing an email to the guy, which was doing the replacement and he said that I need to update my device nothing else :/ and took he took actually 150 EUR for the replacement.
Any idea what could be wrong with that? I mean I will try and buy another display and try to replace it onmyself, I still hope that the display which has been changed is buggy.
Any help appreciated!
- 02-27-2014, 03:14 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 03:18 PM #3
Re: Touchpad issue iphone 5s after replacement
Welcome to iMore
I would have advised you not to open your device when you experienced the problem you mentioned in your post you should have brought it back to the pro that did the work for you if the display was defective he needs to replace it as he did the original repair
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- 02-27-2014, 07:19 PM #4
- 02-28-2014, 10:51 AM #6
- 02-28-2014, 11:34 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:50 AM