WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Took my iPhone and all my accessories back to Best Buy. Just tired of using the Same thing. For the past several years I've been using Apple. Time for a change. Moved to the Note 3. Really really really love it. Thanks for all the support and help you have given me

My Black 3

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Took my iPhone and all my accessories back to Best Buy. Just tired of using the Same thing. For the past several years I've been using Apple. Time for a change. Moved to the Note 3. Really really really love it. Thanks for all the support and help you have given me

My Black 3

Nice Phablet, hope you enjoy it and good luck with it.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My Black 3

Enjoy your Note 3, it IS a swell device.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Awesome choice and good luck with your new device. Hope it works for you.. Be sure to check out Android Central!!

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not receiving messages from my fianc?. She has an iPhone. Does anyone know how to fix this problem???

My Black 3

Rep should have disabled iMessage for you. Seems he or she didn't.

You just have to disable iMessage to get your texts to come through from iPhone users. Only took minutes to switch over last night when the Verizon rep exchanged my 5s for the note 3.

There should be a Web link but unfortunately I don't have it and don't know where to find it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I switched to the Note II :) just give your phone a couple of hours to about two days and the messages should come to realization that you've changed devices.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy!! I spent a lot of time on google + w my note (still do but for other interests too) enjoy!! I gave my device to my husband yet I can still use it❤️ have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's a decision many people go through. Good luck with the Note 3 as an Android I have heard fair reviews. We're still loving our iPhones.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with the new device! And props to you for leaving gracefully...most people take the opportunity to gloat and bash.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW