i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy! The Note and iPhone are very, very different, but you certainly can't go wrong with either one!

YES! People always tease me about refusing to let Siri type for me because of her punctuation, but unless they have severe OCD, they just can't understand. Glad I'm not alone!

It takes me 10 seconds to dictate war and peace and another few seconds to fix the punctuation. To me, it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
My friend came back lol she got the note 2 than 3 the device looks amazing esp at first I won't say this about note 2 cause mine still works but note 3 has major major glitches w software as the s4 on top of it the phone is powered on but screen fails and stays off I honestly do not know why it's happening but it is.. And did to a few. Go on android authority.
One thing I need bad is reliability.. Second even w the note and galaxy phones here I cannot do the cumbersome camera w the note 2 i missed photos lol and last I love the apple App Store. I'm getting the mini and my nexus 7 and everything else I'll keep for playing and tinker but need this phone(5S)
It took me 4 full days to get used to the smaller screen
I was one that called iPhone play school phone... I take it back LOLOL no way love this device no freezing no glitch no nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My friend came back lol she got the note 2 than 3 the device looks amazing esp at first I won't say this about note 2 cause mine still works but note 3 has major major glitches w software as the s4 on top of it the phone is powered on but screen fails and stays off I honestly do not know why it's happening but it is.. And did to a few. Go on android authority.
One thing I need bad is reliability.. Second even w the note and galaxy phones here I cannot do the cumbersome camera w the note 2 i missed photos lol and last I love the apple App Store. I'm getting the mini and my nexus 7 and everything else I'll keep for playing and tinker but need this phone(5S)
It took me 4 full days to get used to the smaller screen
I was one that called iPhone play school phone... I take it back LOLOL no way love this device no freezing no glitch no nothing.

Glad you are loving it :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you have 3 lines or do u switch out sims???

My Black 3

I've got two lines on different carriers. I use a SIM converter to move between my 5s and Note 3. I've got T-Mobile for those. Then my 5c is Boost Mobile (I work there).

$80 plus taxes a month for both. Pretty good deal!

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Took my iPhone and all my accessories back to Best Buy. Just tired of using the Same thing. For the past several years I've been using Apple. Time for a change. Moved to the Note 3. Really really really love it. Thanks for all the support and help you have given me

My Black 3
good one device | congratsssssss for ur lovely note 3 | njoy & @ndroid more | Stay tune to http://www.androidcentral.com/ get droid updates & help

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I've got two lines on different carriers. I use a SIM converter to move between my 5s and Note 3. I've got T-Mobile for those. Then my 5c is Boost Mobile (I work there).

$80 plus taxes a month for both. Pretty good deal!

Woooow you have so many phones! :O

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Woooow you have so many phones! :O

Those are just the ones in use!

I've got an HTC Evo 3D, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Triumph, BB Z10 (Gave to my guy), Note 2 (Gave to my guy), Sony Xperia Play, Motorola backflip... I might of missed some.

I've sold an S2, S3, LG Optimus v, LG Optimus F7, Motorola Defy... I might have missed some here too.

Those are just the phones..

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Taking the Note 3 back. Missing the iPhone. Don't think that I will be satisfied with the 3 for 2 years.

My Black 3

Gee wiz. That was a quick turn of events. I couldn't be satisfied with ANY device two years... I don't know how people can do the conventional 2 year contracts honestly. Well, good luck to you and do what makes you happy!

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Gee wiz. That was a quick turn of events. I couldn't be satisfied with ANY device two years... I don't know how people can do the conventional 2 year contracts honestly. Well, good luck to you and do what makes you happy!

I've Only got 14 days or I'm stuck.

My Black 3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen