Iphone 5s battery health check

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi guyz, was just wondering whether my iphone 5s battery health is normal,or is there something for me to worry abt ?
Max capacity- 1440
Design capacity- 1550
Health-93%
Cycle count-159 😅
Btw i used batterylogger plus app from cydia to check this stats..

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi guyz, was just wondering whether my iphone 5s battery health is normal,or is there something for me to worry abt ?
Max capacity- 1440
Design capacity- 1550
Health-93%
Cycle count-159 ��
Btw i used batterylogger plus app from cydia to check this stats..

I'm by no means a battery expert, but I say if your phone isn't giving you any issues or draining abnormally fast the n you should be good. If all is working well, I wouldn't worry about anything. We all use our devices in different capacities, so relying on numbers probably isn't as accurate as it seems. That's just my input.

BTW...Welcome to iMore!!!

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks nikki 😊.much appreciated ,was just curious abt my battery's health.just getting a feeling that my iphone's battery is draining a bit faster on 3g.getting around 5-6 hrs of usage time...
And btw this is my first post on imore ,hope to b a regular member of it from now on . cheers !!!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

no need to worry the iPhone battery is non-removable but is designed to last the average use of the phone and beyond my Moms 3G is still going strong with the original battery

the app you mentioned sounds like the Dr Battery app from my webOS days the life percentage might not be totally accurate i wouldn't worry about it at all

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks man..and the application's name is batterylogger plus.. It's available through cydia on jailbroken phones .

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
ypu4yvu5.jpg

This is how I know my battery is in good health

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/02/ypu4yvu5.jpg

This is how I know my battery is in good health
I dont think 6hrs 30 mins is a good battery life according to what apple claim's ..
Anyway i recently restored my iphone and had it set up as new..now my iphone works much better than before..and even my battery health has improved -95% after 170 charging cycles 😃.
So i think that restoring fixed it for me..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods