Black & Light colored iPhones

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Black and White iPhones are the exact same no difference. I remember when the first white iPhone 4 came out people were saying that is was slower than the black one etc, and even apple then clarified there was no difference what so ever.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
lol...what?

Put a photo on a white table, then put that same photo on a black table. The background color may affect the way you see the picture. Certain colors may appear more vivid or on the opposite, may appear washed out. It's psychological.

It's the way your eyes perceive colors.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Black and White iPhones are the exact same no difference. I remember when the first white iPhone 4 came out people were saying that is was slower than the black one etc, and even apple then clarified there was no difference what so ever.

Yeah, see that's what I mean. I'm glad you actually have heard of this, but good thing to know there is clarity with this.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, see that's what I mean. I'm glad you actually have heard of this, but good thing to know there is clarity with this.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ��

Yes, I think anyone who has ever owned an iPhone has heard the famous line that either the black ones run better, or the white ones run better. Really where it starts is people have nothing better to do then spread rumors about things that they have 0 proof about. my favorite one is the camera is better on the black one <--- yes ive heard that before believe it or not.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I think anyone who has ever owned an iPhone has heard the famous line that either the black ones run better, or the white ones run better. Really where it starts is people have nothing better to do then spread rumors about things that they have 0 proof about. my favorite one is the camera is better on the black one <--- yes ive heard that before believe it or not.

Totally. Thank you! Gosh, this just made my day.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Put a photo on a white table, then put that same photo on a black table. The background color may affect the way you see the picture. Certain colors may appear more vivid or on the opposite, may appear washed out. It's psychological.

It's the way your eyes perceive colors.

I understand that, but I don't understand how this is relevant to the OP's proclaimed issue?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I understand that, but I don't understand how this is relevant to the OP's proclaimed issue?

They may be perceiving issues that aren't really issues at all. The screen may appear to be doing things they consider "Defective". Like the jumping effect might just be a placebo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods