Black & Light colored iPhones

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you think black iPhones are more stable than the silver or gold iphone? I know when I had white iPhones I always had a problem with them, but when I switched to black I never had any issues.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Don't see how the color of a phone could cause any issues. Sounds like just a coincidence. I've used both black and white iphones with no issues.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Had a white 5 with never an issue, now a gold, still no issue. Doubt very much color has anything to do with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Dagg Nabit, I should have gotten the black iPhone......NOT....SMILE. I think it's just a coincidence

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Color doesn't effect stability. You just seem to be unlucky and have one with issues. I've owned black (4/4s&5) and white (5s) and haven't had any issues with either.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There is zero correlation between the color of the device and the stability of the device...I had a black 3G, white 3GS, black 4 and 4S, white 5, gold 5S and space grey 5S...no inconsistencies between any of them.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you think black iPhones are more stable than the silver or gold iphone? I know when I had white iPhones I always had a problem with them, but when I switched to black I never had any issues.

ohh really 1st time listen this problem from all about color issue i don't think its happen due to color . explain ur actual problem

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Op, could you describe the 'problems', please?

Like with my white iPhone 5 the screen may jump occasionally and I played with my friend's black iPhone and it seemed virtually glitch-free. Maybe it was just my conscience. Sorry for the "pointless" post.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I think it's how you are seeing the display. Like for example my Galaxy s3 would have certain color inconsistencies I didn't see on the dark blue model. It's the light bezel affecting your eye sight. I no longer really wish to own a white phone again.....

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a white iPhone 5, my first white iPhone, and it works as well as my previous black iPhones. I do think I prefer white now, I think it is a great looking device and I have no glitches what so ever. I don?t see a reasonable train of thought to connect the color of the device and its stability.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have never known the color of the phone to have anything to do with it's performance even if I have always had black. They either work or not.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Like with my white iPhone 5 the screen may jump occasionally and I played with my friend's black iPhone and it seemed virtually glitch-free. Maybe it was just my conscience. Sorry for the "pointless" post.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ��

Wasn't saying it was pointless. Just was wondering. What do you mean the screen 'jumped'? I'm just trying to understand better.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative