My 5s won't ring when I make calls ??

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
It just started doing it today when the bad snow storm happened today. It rings on the other persons phone then they pick up but it won't ring on my phone when I call someone. Has this happened to anyone else ? How do I fix that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
AT&T's service in Atlanta is usually flawless, but from Tuesday through yesterday, we were having very spotty service, and trouble connecting to calls (the screen would actually say "connecting" but never would)...it cleared up today, but was pretty atrocious over the ice storm. Call traffic coming out of the area was probably flooding the network, so I knew it was only a matter of time before it cleared up.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Yea it's still been doing it still not ringing when I call people it just picks up when I call the person but it won't ring so I know that it's ringing.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Settings / General / Reset / Reset Network Settings

Also go to Settings / General / About and if a carrier update is available it will come up there. Or you can connect to iTunes on a computer and see

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Settings / General / Reset / Reset Network Settings

Also go to Settings / General / About and if a carrier update is available it will come up there. Or you can connect to iTunes on a computer and see

Yea I did that already

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711